Makes 4, 15 minutes preparation, 20 minutes cooking
These deliciously runny baked eggs are perfect for brunch to be enjoyed on a lazy weekend morning or as a light evening meal.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices of Bread
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes or 1-2 Tomatoes
- 5cm piece of cheddar cheese
- 1-2 slices of Ham
- Preheat your oven on to 180°C.
- Get 4 ramekins ready then cut the ham into strips put some in each ramekin.
- Squash the cherry tomatoes in a bowl or chop the tomato into small chunks then spoon 2 plum tomatoes or 3 pieces of tomato and some juices into each ramekin.
- Break an egg into each ramekin.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle some on top of each egg. Put them into the oven on an oven tray for 16-18 minutes until the egg white has set.