Serves 4, 10mins Preparation, 30mins Cooking
You'll need only five ingredients for this brunch-friendly one-pan recipe! Let paprika from the sausage infuse the onion and new potatoes.
• 500g baby new potatoes
• 2 onions, sliced
• 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
• 200g cooking chorizo, sliced
• 4 eggs
- Steam the potatoes for 15-20 mins or until cooked.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Add the onions and peppers, then cook for about 10 mins until soft. Push the peppers to the side of the pan and add the chorizo, sizzling until cooked though and releasing its oils. Transfer to a plate.
- Once cool enough, halve the potatoes. Heat 1 tbsp oil in another non-stick pan and tip in the spuds. Fry for about 10 mins until golden and beginning to crisp. Stir in the onion mix, heat through and season.
- Meanwhile, in the onion pan, fry the eggs to your liking. Place them on top of everything, allowing 1 egg per person.