Serves 1, 5 minutes cooking
Everyone loves a good old toasted sandwich and our gooey cheese and bean fillings is one of the best you can eat!
- 200g baked beans in tomato sauce
- 2 slices of your favourite bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices cheese -your favourite or one that is good for melting, cheddar works well
- Butter both slices of bread then place one slice buttered side down on the preheated toasted sandwich maker.
- Spoon the beans onto the bread then top with the cheese.
- Top the sandwich with the second slice of bread butter side up.
- Close the toastie maker and cook the sandwich for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into either 2 triangles or 4 triangles to serve.