Serves 4, 15mins Preparation, 30mins Cooking
A simple brunch time dish that’s tasty and a great way of getting the kids involved in the kitchen.
- 2 spring onions, ends trimmed off
- 4 tablespoons of frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 courgette, halved with the ends cut off
- 2 slices of ham
- 100g feta cheese
- 4 eggs
- Switch the oven on to 180C/ 160C fan/gas 4. Snip or cut up the spring onions and put them in a bowl. Add the peas to the bowl.
- Grate the courgette, one half at a time then add it to the bowl.
- Cut the ham into pieces with your scissors, if you do this over the bowl it will fall straight in.
- Break the feta into the bowl by crumbling it with your hands.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until the yolks are mixed into the white.
- Pour the eggs into the other bowl and stir. Brush a round ovenproof dish, about 16cm across, with oil. Tip everything into the dish and put into the oven for 30 minutes or until the egg is set.